Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Missing in Action - we've been on vaca for a week!

Hi everyone!! 


Wondering why I haven't posted any yummy recipes this last week?! Well...we've been on vacation (and I'm so happy to be back today...let me tell you).

We traveled to Florida...visited Disney World, Daytona and Clearwater Beach!

It was a blast so I wanted to share a few photos with you all!




















Rea did amazing on the plane and during the entire trip! Had a few meltdowns over carousel rides, Cracker Barrel toys and diaper changes but love this life of ours!

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday and holing I'll get back to my recipes and whatnot soon!!

Xoxo
Manda

PS.
If you're curious about what Rodan + Fields is all about...I'm currently offering FREE mini facials to all ladies (and guys!) who take THIS 30 second questionnaire! It's super easy and who DOESN'T like to be pampered a little?!


Be sure to click NEXT all the way through and EMAIL yourself the results—because when you do, you’ll receive a FREE MINI FACIAL from ME!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!